Monday, July 14, 2014

You guys are so amazing.

You guys are amazing.

I feel awful for not posting- and I still get new followers? That is amazing.
I feel so blessed to have almost 50 followers. I never thought that would be me! This is so cool!
I've also been nominated for an award! :D (I'll be posting that this week)

Since you guys are so amazing... I'm planning a special surprise, and I'm planning posts! :D
But seriously, you really are the best followers- in the tag I was nominated one of the questions is "what is the worst comment someone left you" I read through each and every comment, (yes, I read every single comment I get, so I'm very sorry if I don't respond- I truly mean to) and I have not 1 single hate comment. You guys are the best.
Thanks for holding in there, and being the most amazing followers ever- I love each and every one of you!

*Silence*

2 comments:

  1. Yay you're back! I missed you, I love your posts on here! And you totally deserve all those followers, even if you don't post much, because you're just that amazing! :D
    ~Marisa
    P.S. Congrats on the award ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!