Monday, April 22, 2013

I got tagged, AGAIN!

Soooo... I'd never been tagged before, and suddenly I got 2 last week, and one this week and its only Monday! WOW! I will be posting the two tags this evening, and then I took some sweet photos of Cecile today so I'll be posting those tomorrow evening. :}

1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?
Umm... Hmm, hard question! She would have auburn hair, brown eyes, very light freckles sprinkled across her nose, and her name would be.... Celeste.
2. What American Girl dolls do you have?

(In order I got) Nicki, Felicity, Elizabeth, Rebecca, Kanani and Josefina, (same day) Samantha, Cecile.
                                                3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
Yes, I have 5 non AG brand. 3 gotz, (old like, 1980's, the ones that helped AG along)

                                    4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?

AMERICAN GIRL ALL THE WAY!
                         5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) that you want to get?
Umm, an AG but I can't decide which one! I really want #4 but she'll come later because I want to get one from the store.
                                               
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
 
Do their hair, take photos, and dress.
      7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their's beds and stuff?
                          Well.. I'm building a doll house in my closet, so some of the stuff is on their floor, some is under my bed, and the dolls are in a corner of my room right now.. It'll be a lot neater when the shelves are up. lol!
8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone or electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?
                                      Can I say I like to do them all??
        9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?
                             Depends, if I only had one then I would be sad but okay. If I had all I do then they told me I had to get rid of all but one, I'd beg and beg to be able to keep them. lol.
10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
                             Yes! I've found books! :)
                                 11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
                              Some of them do some of them don't.

                             12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
                                    Umm.. OG? just for the furniture.  In other size dolls H4H.
                                13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Def other doll blogs. (IE Doll diaries, Doll Delight, (FKA The Spicys) My American Girls Story)
                       14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
                Mom plays them with me, sometimes dad plays with them with me. But I only have an older brother soo not like exactly.              
                             15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
I had wanted one for a while so I'd made a weebly, but didn't like it. I got inspiration from the places I mentioned above, and many others including Pretty Lilly, and many others. So I finally was allowed to and was so excited! I can't believe I have 15 wonderful followers! (5 more and a giveaway!)
 
People I tag;
 
 
  All right, If I tagged you, please 
Answer my questions
 
And tag as many people as you want, with a minimum of 5 people. Leave a comment on the person's blog that you tagged and on the post leave a link to the person who tagged you.
Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!