Wednesday, August 7, 2013

YouTube! :)

Hey guys!

So I know I promised some amazing posts this week, but, you know how summer is, you get crazy busy and don't have much time for dolls. Actually, I would've had time for dolls and blogger this week but it completely slipped my mind! Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE this blog and would never want to leave it, but who knows, maybe a couple small breaks are good. I've also been working on some non-AG projects and on top of all that have been busy. But yah.

So I absolutely NEED to make a good stopmotion, an AMAZING stopmotion because I want to enter AGOverseasfans McKenna contest because I want McKenna SO bad now! I ADORE her now when I hated her last year... *sigh*. So please pray I can make an amazing stop motion!  :)

So since I got my YouTube account I've been addicted! xD I LOVE Youtube! Its soo fun! I'm not allowed to surf it, but..

Has anyone heard of BasilMentos? She is AMAZING at stopmotions! She is my model- I want to be as good as her at stopmotions. I will get there, I will.  :)

Here is a link to her YouTube;
BasilMentos

Another one I love is AGOverseasfan. She is awesome!

AGOSF She does great vids on dolls and, she doesn't have many stopmotions but I still love her YouTube. I love many others, too.

If you have a doll YouTube please don't hesitate to leave a shoutout to it in the comments, I'd love to look at it! :)
XOXOXO

Silence.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!