Friday, January 3, 2014

Isabelle!





Hey Ya'll!

Meet Isabelle (probably being renamed)

I 100% recommend Isabelle! She is gorgeous!


She has gorgeous hazel eyes..

And silky, blonde hair. Seriously- softest doll hair I've felt!

She is just beautiful! 



Ill be doing a seperate review on her hair-piece and clothes!

Sorry for -meh- picture quality, the weather is meh and yah.

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Silence.

(Just for the record I did post this yesterday and the publish failed sorry!)

5 comments:

  1. She's a cutie :) I saw her yesterday at AGP Seattle, the eyes are gorgeous. However, I will respectfully disagree that it is the softest doll hair. I personally love Josefina's hair, it's my favorite :)
    Not trying to start a fight (see rule 4), just gotta defend my girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is so pretty!!! Agh! I just love her! Maybe there will be a way I can win her this year... :)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet- You are totally fine! Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion! I agree that Josefinas hair is super soft, but mine, her hair gets ratty pretty easily, so it's hard to keep up with.

    Christina- That would be totally awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Isabelle! but I don't think I have enough money for her though, but maybe by chance I'll win her who knows (I hope I do!:) she is absolutely adorable! And I would love to get her!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!