Tuesday, January 5, 2016

GOTY 2016; Lea!

! Hello guys, and happy (late) 2016!!!
I went to the American Girl Store on January first and got to see Lea! I took a couple pictures for you guys!

I absolutely ADORE leas' pets. like seriously. 



















Lea is starting to grow on me.. I thought she was kind of ugly at first (oops) but I actually think she is pretty now! lol! I do that a lot ;)
She does look like a mix of Kanani and Mckenna to me, though. Her hair is super adorable, though.

What do you guys think of Lea? Are you planning on getting her/her collection? I know I plan on getting a few things, and who knows, maybe Lea'll grow on me and she'll end up in my collection. Time will tell!

XOXO,
Silence.

1 comment:

  1. Which store did you go to?
    Bella
    P.S. I just found your blog, and was wondering if you want to check out my blog. I'm currently have a doll outfit giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!