Thursday, January 7, 2016

Two Outfit Of The Days!

Hi guys!
Today I'm bringing you two outfit of the days, one with Mary-Ellen and one with Caroline!

Today Caroline has her hair up in a stylish messy bun, the polka dot bikini brief and tank top set, Saiges tribal print sweater and leggings, and Saiges meet boots. I really like this outfit because I like that I mixed patterns, with the small polka dots and then the larger pattern of the sweater. It's a cozy outfit, perfect for winter. Looks like she might be going to school or out with friends!

Mary-Ellen is wearing her meet shoes, a scarf I made myself, Isabelles cream leotard and Mollys meet skirt. (This one is longer and wool as it is pleasant company from 1986, in case you're wondering why it looks different) I feel like this is something similar to what Mary-Ellen might've worn, just a bit modernized, but as you know I never keep my dolls in their set time periods. I think the outfit is a little season-confused since it's a wool skirt and a warm scarf with a tank top and sandal type shoes, but I still think it's cute! She has her hair in a pony-tail.

I hope you guys like their outfits! Please comment down below which outfit you like better!
Watch out on Tuesday for a post with Mary-Ellen!

xoxo,
Silence.

2 comments:

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!