Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Interview with Anna and Layne!

ANNA:
How did you find my blog?   American Girl Fan
What American Girls do you have?  Felicity
Who is your favorite?  Felicity, but I also like Elizabeth 
Which one do you want next?  Probably Marie-Grace or Emily 
Do you like the new release items from AG?  Most of them, but in my opinion  I think they should not do as much for the Just Like Me dolls and more for the Historical Characters-not that I don't like the Just Like Me's :D  
Which new item is your favorite?  Well, she's not very very new, but I really like Caroline :)  
Is there anything  I could do to improve my blog?  Not much, I like it!  
Will you tell others about my blog? Yes!  :D
Do you have a Youtube? No
Do you have an Etsy shop? No, but I really want to have one some day :)  


LAYNE:
How did you find my blog? Through my sister :)
What American Girls do you have?  Kit, and I'm about to get Saige!  
Who is your favorite?  Kit 
Which one do you want next? Saige!  :)  
Do you like the new release items from AG?  Sort of, but I wish they would put more into their Historical Characters.
Which new item is your favorite? Saige :D
Is there anything  I could do to improve my blog? Not really, I like it how it is.
Will you tell others about my blog?  Yes, probably.  
Do you have a Youtube? No
Do you have an Etsy shop? No.
 
Thanks so much, girls for letting me interview you! I will have more interviews up this week! If you don't see yours it will be put up, but I have to put them up in order of whom and when I interviewed if that makes sense!
Thanks!
Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!