Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pics of new AG releases! (FROM STORE)

Hi guys!

Sorry it took so long to do review of all the new releases, but on Friday I took pics AT THE AG STORE! :D I have another story about that, too I'll write about down below.

 How sad! :'(
 Molly's whole collection
 I had to get a shot of the two BFFS!
 I LOVE Saiges tunic outfit! I'm going to get all her clothes as soon as I get the money!

 Her fiesta set was cute, but not worth the money IMHO.

 The new bag...




The track set is just ok.. I mean.. I dunno.. I like some of the pieces, but not together.. Who knows, I may end up getting it for mix and match opportunities.

 Ehh...
 I like this set, I think its cute!

 I like the bun! I doubt I'll get it, but I think its cute! :D

 Site view






















I love these! I may buy the ones for girls from a dif store though to use for them... They should make feathers for dolls! And feather earrings! ^.^

 I LOVE the snack cart! Though I don't think it'll be coming home for $150.. :(

 I ADORE THIS OUTFIT TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH! *Ahem* Its something I would wear! And pretty much do!



 New hat

 I don't do witches, AT ALL, but its still a cute set.
 ♥
 I think these are cute! I like the pop of colors!





 LOVE! I love my red ones from the sea breeze outfits so I'm planning on buying these!
 These are really cute! I love them!

 I am in between on these, we will see if they come home or not. They look like a blue pair of my dads old brown slippers.. LOL They'd make good slippers, actually, I could line them in fur.. xD





 New hangers.
 I LOVE this outfit! its SO adorbs! :D I am DEF planning on getting it!



OK, so that is all that would upload on this post so I'm gonna have to do a part two.. lol...


So the cool story was this; 
On my bday we heard about a free Saige Paints The Sky Screening at the theater by the AG store I live near. Well it was already sold out. They told us to just go and see if there were no shows. Well one day last week I remembered, so I started calling 2 days before.. no cancellations.. The day of.. none.. Well my mom told me she would take me and watch for no shows. Well you walk up the steps to the theater, and there is a red carpet with velvet rails and all, a banner that says American Girl in tiny letters all over like a celebrity banner, and a hot air balloon made from real ballons! And a table with AG people. We walk up and I told them I came to see if there were no shows I was told I could. They were checking the list AS WE WALKED UP! They handed us tickets and were like "what? We got in?" I am trying to NOT cry! LOL! I got fake tickets, cute ones, and a doll sized ticket. So we go in, excited, I text people telling them.lol. We got free popcorn, soda, candy, yah! The movie was GREAT! I DEF recommend it! Well, on our way out their handing out goodybags, which I'd heard about! YAY! In it was a Saige poster, (I already have) A Saige Movie poster, (didn't have) Saige tee shirt, (have, from her debut, as well as the poster was from her debut, too) mini popcorn, Saiges sketchbook, (saw on Ebay, bummed didn't have, know I do!) and AG Magazine! AAH! It was AMAZING!
Thank you, LORD! :D

I'm gonna go work on part two.. 
Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!