Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bonjour Mon Amie!

Hello,

my name is Nickole Adriana Fleming, or Nikki for short.

I am almost 16 years old, I will be 16 in December.

This is me.

That's my stock photo. But that is boring. ;p

Signing off,
Nickole.

Hello!

My name is Felicity Gavriella Merriman.

I am 14 years old. I was my Mommas 2nd doll.

Signing,
Felicity.

Hey!

My name is Elizabeth Willow Cole and I was Mommas 3rd doll! :)

I am 14 years old, too.


Signing,

Liz.

Hello!

My name is Rebecca Tiana Rubin and I am 13  years old. I was Mommas 4th doll.
I'm a twin. My twin will introduce herself below, I will let her tell you who she is. ;)
Thats my stock photo.





This is me!

Signing,
Beckie.

Hello!

My name is Josefina Montoya, my Momma is unsure of my middle name as of the moment.
 And I was mommas 5th or 6th doll, (unsure because me and Nani came home same day)

But, I am 14.




Signing,
Josie.

Hello!

My name is Kanani-Sierra Alana Akina.

I am 13 years old and a twin. My twin Was Rebecca! Surprised? We have the same color hair, eyes, and both curly! :)
(I'm Mommas 5th or 6th doll, unsure because me and Josie came home same day.)
Thats my stock photo.

*Sorry couldn't find better pics right now*

Signing off,
Kanani.

Hello!

My name is Samantha and I am 12 years old.
I was Mommas 7th doll.
I was adopted, I mean, besides from AG. I was found at a garage sale. I am a PC.



(My skins not really that pink it was the lighting)

Signing,
Sammy.

Bonjour!

My name is Cecile Amalia Rey and I am 13 years old. I was Mommas 8th doll.

I'm sure you've seen this pic before.

Signing off,

Cecile.

Signing fully off,
the gang.




1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Nikki, Liz, Beckie, Josie, Kanani, Sammy and Cecile!

    Tell your mom I said you girls did a wonderful job on this post (*wink wink*)!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!