Sunday, March 10, 2013

Please Vote For Me!

Hiya peeps!

PLEASE vote for me!!

I entered The Doll Wardbrobes 2013 Grand Photo Contest, and I really  need some votes!

The grand prize is...

A DOLL OF YOUR CHOICE!!! AAH!

And three (3) runners up get a $35 dollar AG gift card!

I really wanna win.

hehe.

Anywho, these are my three pics I entered;

This one was for the theme, "model"

For "closeup"

"reflection"

We each got to choose three clues and take pics for those three clues, I chose the ones shown above, we emailed them in by a certain date and now were in a contest, voting ends April 6th and then three, i think people go into a final round.

Please vote for pics

#80, #81, and  #82!

Here is how to vote;

Email Nora Demington at;
nora.demington@gmail.com

and tell her you vote for #80, #81, and #82!!

And you can vote for more than one photo, so you may do more than mine.

But I would dearly appreciate it if you did do mine!

:)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Silence and her precious dollies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!