Monday, December 17, 2012

Pictures!

Hey you guys!

I've missed you. But I am also busy, as is every person at one time or another.

Here are some pictures for you guys!

We took my Samanthas head off to tighten her leg strings..

(Sorry, that is my dads hand in the background.)

Her empty body... :( (And her shoulder sockets)



That is how much stuffing comes out of an AG doll! Seriously!

The charmkeeper necklace is a wonderful picture prop, it takes amazing pics! ;)

Love you guys!
Silence and the dolls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!