Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hola!

Hey!

Sorry for the lack of posting, I just started up swim lessons, I am going to be going three times a week sometimes,  I have a co op one of those days, schoolwork, seing people.. It really gets busy! But I promise, I will try to post! I'm really sorry and feel bad for not posting! My goal is to post at least once a day. ;)

Right now our playroom is covered in AG.. xD my parents will sometimes let me take over this room and turn it into a doll house for a couple weeks! WOOHOO! The only part I abosolutely hate... Putting it back.. LOL! I'll take some pics and post 'em tomorrow!

XOXO

Silence and the dollz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!