Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hiya!

Sooo.. This is an IV pole. Yup. Well I made it a while back when I had to do "Surgery" on my Samantha doll, (I got her at a yard sale and her legs were too loose).

So Sammy had to go to the hospital. I'm posting those pics now! :D

This is my nurse, Elizabeth. I dressed her in "scrubs". :P
This is my nurses checkboard. hehe.
This is where the IV needle goes in.
This... Is how much stuffing goes inside of a doll... xD slightly creepy with Sams head off in the background. xD
Creepy..
This is the joint of her leg, you wrap a hairband around her piece down there, it tightens it.
Partly stuffed!

And for that file its apparently as far as I got... xD So I'm going to cover one more subject!

This, is a dollsized styling head!
This shows her eyes. (Sorry for bad quality in these couple pics, my room had horrible lighting. Still does, but these were taken a while back at night. )
She looks tired here.. Actually its an OK photo, focused wise, focused on her face, blurry background, amazing!! :D
Ta-ta for now!
Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!